Must Read/Sign Before Wig Purchase
To help achieve the desired results please read the following policy carefully:
Note: Consultations Are Required $35 fee unless stated otherwise
1. The lace wig is an alternative to wearing weaves, standard wigs, etc.
2. The unit is for cosmetic reasons only and does not promise to promote hair growth in anyway.
3. If client makes the choice to purchase an “INSTOCK ” or "Repair" unit, they clearly understand that it is considered an “AS IS” unit. It is best to purchase a custom unit so that it fits your exact head measurements.
4. Client understands that it is best to have measurements taken with hair being as flat as possible.
5. If clients have measurements taken while wearing a wig or braids, they understand that the measurements may not be correct and we are not responsible if unit does not fit when it arrives.
6. For best results it is recommended that you have your hair prepped properly prior to application (As instructed during consultation).
7. If you choose to prep your own hair and have the unit attached elsewhere rather than the salon, you are doing so at your own risk. (As instructed during consultation).
8. The adhesives themselves are medical grade adhesives. If for any reason you experience any discomfort or abrasions, please discontinue use and remove unit immediately. If you experience irritation when removal of wig, stylist is not permitted to reapply with glue, you must sew on (no chemical), or refrain from wearing wig until skin heals.
9. If you have a history of breakouts because of sensitive skin it is mandatory to perform a patch test (no charge).
10. Adhesives vary. May hold up 1 to 8 weeks, but not guaranteed.
11. If you are having a unit applied that was purchased elsewhere you are acknowledging that there is a higher fee for our application and also that you are having your unit applied at your own risk. I do not guarantee to work miracles if the unit does not fit or the hair is of poor quality.
If unit is purchased elsewhere, it becomes a “salon service” and the fee will be $125. No Exceptions
12. All deposits on custom /stock units are non transferable or refundable. You have 30 days from the date that you are told that your order has arrives to pick up your "Custom" unit. You have 14 days from the day you are told your "STOCK" unit has arrived. I will not repeatedly call you. It is up to you to to make arrangements to pick up unit before you lose deposit/ (Deposit will not be returned uder these circumstaces. There are no extensions under any circumstances.)
13. The lace units are crafted strand by strand onto a lace base. The lace is very delicate and can rip or tear if not properly taken care of. (There are no exceptions) I do offer lace repair at additional cost.Repair cost require $100 deposit
14. These units are made from 100 % cuticle hair which means they react as your own hair would. If you neglect or treat roughly, your unit for any reason, there is a chance that you may lose hair from the unit.
15.If for any reason the clients’ unit is not what they expected and there are no errors in manufacturer’s production, there will be no refunds. In cases of manufacturers errors you will first be offered to have unit corrected in some way but no refund of deposit.
16. Once you leave the salon we are not responsible for any lifting, matting, shedding, tearing, tangling,etc. We at the salon do not know what you or someone else may have done to the unit and will not be held responsible for any damages. There will be charges for any corrective services. You are responsible for your own unit!
17. The wig purchase, wig attachment and maintenance are completely separate services. The cost of the wig is a purchase and the attachment and maintenance are salon services.
18. Service Provider has the right to refuse any service if the clients head is not free of all oil and grease.
19. Provider has the right to refuse to perform any service if the wig is not in normal condition.
20. You are responsible for cleaning and removing adhesive from your own unit. If you need to have unit cleaned there will be an additional charge of $30 and up, just for the unit alone. This includes adhesive removal, deep cleaning and deep conditioning of your lace unit.
21. If you improperly remove the unit by using a non-approved substance, the salon has the right to refuse cleaning services.
22. If you’re choosing to re-glue your own unit, Provider, has a right to refuse to work on such unit and refuse to re-glue if the area is too oily or glue build up is present.
23. There is a charge for maintenance and removal supplies.
24. It is not the Providers’ job to teach you how to apply a unit and or teach you EVERYTHING about the hair or daily mainteance. If you need more information, you have the option searching online for more information.
25. There is only one hairstyle per appointment. If you decide to come back another day for a cut and or restyle or reglue you will be charged according to the pricelist.
26.It is recommended that you purchase supplies for emergencies. I am not readily available. I have large clientele and cannot get to everyone when they call. What may seem like a little glue to you may actually be a larger job than expected and I run all my appointments on a allotted time for service schedule.
27. If you are having a unit removed and reattached please arrive at least an hour before your appt as there is no way to estimate removal time which may cause you to run into others appts. if unit takes longer to remove/clean. I f you arrive early it is easier so that I may be able to start you immed. at your appt. time,
It is not fair to my clients to squeeze someone in who called at the last minute and then they are sitting for and extra hour or so because more work is required. I try to be fair so you are in and out in a timely manner.
© 2010 LaceWigsByRenee.Com, All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited.